Wele General Catalogue

Supplier: Wele

WELE Mechatronic Co., Ltd. was founded and formed from the initial concepts of “The investors and labors cooperate together.” & “Tolerating mutually is the way to grow.” We keep our own philosophy to construct the foundation of our long term and continuous operational entrepreneur. WELE local shareholders own 64% share and accepts the rest of 36% share by the JTEKT group (including TOYODA KOKI) who is sub-group of TOYOTA car maker.

About us

The company has a vast range of CNC mills & high speed machining centres (including 5 axis), CNC lathes, Wire, Ram EDM machines & more..

Usefull Liks

Home
About us
Our Products
Our Agents
Used Machines
Contact us

Helpfull Links

Log a Technical Fault
Used Machine Listings Login
Client Login

Location